Monday, August 22, 2011

Week 34: Shout for Joy!

Here is this week's reading:

Sunday (Epistles): 1 Timothy 4-6
Monday (Law): Numbers 5-8
Tuesday (History): 1 Chronicles 10-14
Wednesday (Psalms): Psalms 99-101
Thursday (Poetry): Proverbs 19
Friday (Prophecy): Hosea 1-7
Saturday (Gospels): John 7-9

Soap:

Scripture: Psalm 100

Observation: Sometimes we just need to be reminded of why we are here and Who we worship and how we can do so!

Application: No matter what season of life I am in I need to remember this Psalm and its promise.

Prayer: Lord, thanks for your creation, you Son and for the Spirit that moves us. My prayer is that I will keep you as #1 in my life and that I have the strength to lead others to that reality as well. Amen.

Have a great week!

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment